WORK AT HOME JOBS
Independent Contractor -
Customer Service WAH
Service Fortune 500 companies and provide quality customer service, regarding various available products and services.
• Answer inbound calls
• Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
• Handle customer calls despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
• Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
• Adhere and meet client program metric performance goals
• Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals Skills & Abilities
• Good knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, based on limited information.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet performance goals.
• Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
• Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
• Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned and professional image to customers
• Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
• Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
• Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
• Manage time effectively
• Concentrate and focus for extended period of time
• Remain alert at all times
• Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements.
Education High School Diploma or GED Experience.
At least six months of customer service experience.
Prefer call center experience, but not required.
Prefer work at home experience, but not required.
Contact us today to make sure you don’t miss out on any awesome job opportunities.